Get your own domain name such as www.yoursite.om or even arabic domain name موقعك.عمان
Customization as per your identity (logo, colors, images..)
Website sitemap and layouts:
• Main page: the first page of the website.
• Secondary pages:
– fixed pages: The content is fixed for about company or contact us pages.
– Updated pages (Dynamic): the content is updated for new products or new events.
Linking the website content with social networks
• sharing icons: links guide the visitors to share the content to their social pages.
• Social widgets: blocks showing post or tweets from social networks in sidebars.
• Auto posting: the content is posted automatically to connected social profiles.
User interacts with website contents using comments box, rating stars, like heart or posting forum posts.
Mobile version :
Responsive website layout for different screen sizes.
Using different tools to optimize the showing the website link in the search result.
WordPress dashboard is the back-end control which is used to manage the pages, media and users interaction and all other needed customization in order to show the final view. Admin can access the dashboard using privilege details username and password with different permissions levels.
• Fixed Pages :
Pages showing non-dynamic contents such as about company and contact us pages.
• Dynamic pages:
Pages with dynamic (updated) contents such as articles, news and posts..etc. These posts are manages and filtered using taxonomies either categories or tags.
Media Library :
The library of images, video clips, audio tracks or even documents formats.
• Sidebar widgets :
windows or blocks to show different embedded contents such as advertisements posters, links, calendar or images slider.
Dashboard is featured with the plugins (ad-ons), menu customization and select a theme. It comes with statistics service to count visitors, number of views or most visited pages. Backups and Security hardening from bad comments or brute force of hackers are important service to keep the website live.
• Top Menu: to show dashboard, contact or language switch icons.
• Main Menu: It is like sitemap of main important contents.
• Footer menu: consists of quick links the most people looking for such as contact details, map, image album, latest comments or copyright statement.
List of members who can get access to dashboard with different levels of permissions.
Comments can be monitored to save the website from bad comments that comes as spams.
Visitors are counted along with number of viewed pages, clicked links, most visited pages and how visitors reach or find the website.
Automatic update and back up:
• Daily, weekly and monthly backups.
• Automatic updates for minor versions (Security versions).
• Plugin updates notifications.
• Third part Security Services ( Sucuri ، Sitelock)
• Continuous following and reviewing for Security issues.
• Suggestions and recommendations to website owner to harden the security.